[dms-discuss] Sad news re: Steven Inness

Steven Anderson yithkai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:39:34 PDT 2015

He took the time to talk to me a couple years ago when I was a fresh grad;
I knew nothing and the industry was a black box.  I remember him telling me
that a switching power supply is like scooping up water to a higher
elevation.

2 jobs later I'm working in Palo Alto designing electronics and firmware.
It's an f-ing shame I can't tell him how much I appreciated him.