[dms-discuss] FYI - MiniMaker Faire in Rocklin this weekend

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Thu Oct 1 10:47:47 PDT 2015

In less-sad news, I saw this on the news:

There's a free mini-Maker Faire this Saturday 10am-3pm in Rocklin, Sierra
College:

   http://makerfairerocklin.com/

I have other commitments Saturday, but it looks like fun. And with Area52,
us, Davis Roots, Explorit, Schilling, Mori Seiki, champion robotics teams,
Marrone BioInnovations, Woodland/Davis Aeromodelers and numerous others,
I'll bet we could come up with a not-so-Mini Faire in Davis!

| Steve Edberg                                  edberg at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |