[dms-discuss] One more point

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon May 18 22:07:15 PDT 2015

Hola All

The projector is currently plugged into the same power strip which is on
the rafter above the middle light. Up until now, that has been always
ON. I have turned it off now b/c the light bank is plugged into it.
  So if anyone wants to turn the proctor to ON make sure the power strip
is also on there on the rafter.

So probably if somone has ane xtra extensin cord, bring it by the space
and next monday I can staple it along the wall with my staplegun an have
the plug down by the stereo power strip.

Also am teaching Internet of Things class again next week on 5.28.

Thx
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your