[dms-discuss] Art About: The Virtual Sandbox Is Awesome!

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Thu Mar 12 18:03:41 PDT 2015

Maker Family,

First off, big thanks to Rob Nickerson and Adam Reiser for really
making this project come to life in the last two weeks.  They've done a
tremendous job on a really cool project.  Thank you so much!

Last night I had the opportunity to play with this awesome sandbox
thing we've all been hearing about, and it may be one of the coolest
projects I've seen in the space so far.  I was there for well over an
hour and it was so much fun to play with.  Its one thing to see videos
of these things, but to see them update right off your own hand is
pretty cool.  If you are in town on Friday, please come by.  Its
definitely worth checking out!

The demo will be running from 7 to 9 at the Space tomorrow.

Here is some video of the sandbox in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57L99XjTx9I

Tell your friends!

Jeff T.

http://www.davismakerspace.org/event/art-about-virtual-sandbox