[dms-discuss] water meter reading

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Tue Jun 30 18:30:37 PDT 2015

Hi dms,

I don't know if anyone here is on the Davis Nextdoor site, but this question
came up a few days ago which I thought might be of interest:

https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=12935425

Unfortunately you need an account to see the post, but the gist is: anyone have
a way to wirelessly read the home water meter that sits in front of your house,
like the people who come by to read the meters do?

The thought brought up in the post was that it would be cool to get one's
instantaneous, hourly, or daily numbers of gallons used.

  - Braden