[dms-discuss] Participation in Explorit's Final Blast Aug 30, 2015

Anne Hance rahance at dcn.org
Mon Jun 22 14:43:54 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

Explorit’s “Final Blast” Summer Festival will be on Sunday, Aug 30, from 11am until 4pm. at our facility in Mace Ranch Park (3141 5th Street).

We would be delighted if Davis MakerSpace would like to join us again this year.

Last year Rob N. brought the 3-D printer and was a big hit!

Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the sign-up form!

Hopefully
Anne

P.S. Last year we had Peter Wagner’s WhymCycles, Davis-Explorit Astronomy Club, Citrus Circuits Robotics Team, and more!

Anne Hance
rahance at dcn.org or rahance at gmail.com