[dms-discuss] 2015-11-02 DMS General Meeting Minutes

Braden Pellett braden at davismakerspace.org
Sun Dec 6 15:10:02 PST 2015

Hi all,

Late as always, attached here are the minutes for the previous November 2nd
meeting, and they are posted to the website here:

    http://www.davismakerspace.org/section/2015-11-02-dms-general-meeting

I'm afraid I missed at least a couple things:
  - What James said in his Treasurer report (sorry!)
  - Time of adjournment.

If anyone would like to fill those in for me, feel free, and I'll update.

Thanks,
  Braden