[dms-discuss] December General Meeting, Monday December 7

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Tue Dec 1 20:06:12 PST 2015

Hello Maker-friends,

Our last maker-meeting of the year right around the corner.  Our next
monthly meeting is on Monday, December 7 at 7pm.

The agenda is posted online here:
http://www.davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-201512

As was discussed last month, we'll be taking nominations and voting on
new officers for the 2016 year.  That said, please let us know if your
interested in being on the DMS board and/or holding an officer position!

If anyone has anything to add to the agenda, let me know.  And as
usual, bring some show and tell.

Otherwise, have a great week, and we'll see you soon!

-Jeff Tolentino