[dms-discuss] Miscellaneous Davis Makerspace Business

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Sun Aug 16 14:05:31 PDT 2015

Hello all,

We had some miscellaneous business that came during this month's
meeting, and I wanted to make sure it gets emailed out to everyone.

1. Next months meeting (September) is cancelled, as it will be Labor
Day and many people will be out with friends and family.  Our next
meeting will  pick back up as normal in October (10/5/2015).
2. DMS will be participating in Explorit's Final Blast Event on August
30th (two weeks away).  We will have a table along with many other
community groups to show off what we do.  If anyone is interested in
volunteering for this event, please let me know!

Hope everyone is having a great September!

Jeff T.