[dms-discuss] Clogged 3D Printer Tip

Roland rsynnest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:55:00 PDT 2015

Sorry I've been out of town for a family emergency. I don't know the answer to either of these questions, I was just hosting open hours and have never used the 3d printer before. It's possible the extruder isn't clogged and that it's something else, and I'm not sure what size the hotends are. If anyone has updates on this please reply to this thread. Thanks!

-Roland