[dms-discuss] Reminder: April General Meeting is Tonight

Bill Horn bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:58:58 PDT 2015

I spoke with Sue Billing from the Davis Branch of the Yolo Co Library this afternoon.   She wants to bring some high school students to the Davis Maker Space in the future.  She also  wants to do some collaborations,  too.  It would be nice if we can give her a few minutes to speak..  I will be a little late to meeting tonight.

Regards,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone