[dms-discuss] Rocketeer update - Space, The Final Frontier

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Thu Sep 25 22:08:00 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I went by the space to see Tim's revised design, and it's looking cool!
It will be fun to see how it launches compared to the Make Magazine
model James brought in.

Speaking of which, James: do you have the tube thingy kicking around
that adapts the valve on your launcher to the Schrader valve so that it
can be used with a bike pump?  We didn't see it at the space.

Once we have that, we can organize a day+time to have a little
launch-off, :)

Thanks,
  Braden