[dms-discuss] Rocketeer update - Space, The Final Frontier

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Thu Sep 25 12:02:42 PDT 2014

September 25, 2014

Hi rocketeers --

We met last Friday evening to plan a possible workshop about building
paper rocket launchers, and we decided that more research was needed.

So I researched and tinkered over the weekend and created and made a
simple and cheap launcher that has some advantages over the ones we
studied on Friday. I just now launched a few paper and foam rockets with
it, and it looks promising.

I'll bring it to the Space tonight during my regular hours (7 p.m. to
10 p.m.). Everyone is welcome to come poke at it and talk about a
workshop for Davis parents to build launchers.

Cheers, rocketeers!
-- Tim F