[dms-discuss] Saturday workday at the Space to improve the lighting

Jim Stewart jstewart at jkmicro.com
Thu Sep 25 11:12:33 PDT 2014

As to the wire, I will drop by a reel of 18 gauge
lamp or zip cord and two long lengths of 16 gauge
3 conductor "SO" cable.  That's the heavy black
rubber cable for industrial-strength extension
and power cords.

I also have 12-2 & ground Romex cable at the hanger.
I can bring it over if you let me know ahead of time.

I'll get the cable to the makerspace before Sat
at 10AM.

As wire is expensive these days, use what you need
and return the rest.

I'm not sure I'll be around Saturday to help.

best,
-jim