[dms-discuss] Lighting project

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Sep 12 15:58:48 PDT 2014

Hi

I have a 3 light track light I got over 10 years ago that I'll donate to
the space. Ill bring it in on Monday, and maybe I'll mount it somewhere
dramatic, or maybe I won't who knows.

See you next week. I'm thinking of bringing the PVC parts, is that ok?

I'll also bring a long a child so we can truly simulate for true testing
purposes.

RAN

On 9/11/2014 6:49 PM, timf wrote:
> September 11, 2014
>
> Hi gang --
>
> At Monday's murky meeting members moaned...
>
> ...about the burned-out lights in our Space.
>
> So we agreed to start a project to replace them with energy-efficient
> LED droplights. We'll be making them with recycled components as much as
> possible. Accordingly, I have scrounged one dozen nice big used tin cans
> for the lamp housings. I am pursuing other parts, and Jim has kindly
> offered to maybe donate some wire and some elbow grease.
>
> I'll post more details as we get closer to a one-afternoon workshop to
> put the pieces together.
>
> Fiat Lux!
>
> -- Tim F

Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies">. and put us in your