[dms-discuss] Lighting project

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Thu Sep 11 18:49:56 PDT 2014

September 11, 2014

Hi gang --

At Monday's murky meeting members moaned...

...about the burned-out lights in our Space.

So we agreed to start a project to replace them with energy-efficient
LED droplights. We'll be making them with recycled components as much as
possible. Accordingly, I have scrounged one dozen nice big used tin cans
for the lamp housings. I am pursuing other parts, and Jim has kindly
offered to maybe donate some wire and some elbow grease.

I'll post more details as we get closer to a one-afternoon workshop to
put the pieces together.

Fiat Lux!

-- Tim F