[dms-discuss] The air rockets are coming

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Tue Sep 9 14:57:48 PDT 2014

September 9, 2014

Hi gang --

At last night's general meeting a plan was hatched to have a lot of fun
(and make some money) by holding a paid workshop especially for Davis
parents and families. The workshop would teach how to make the Air
Rocket Launcher and paper rockets from Make magazine. There's a lot of
material on the Web about that project; here's a good starting place:

         http://makezine.com/projects/make-15/compressed-air-rocket/

We are going to hold our first planning meeting for this workshop on
Friday, September 19, 2014, at 6:30 p.m. at the Space... and you are all
invited. Please come on down and help us get this DMS project "off the
ground" (yep, a pun!). We need artists, publicists, and, you guessed
it... rocket scientists!

Cheers, rocketeers!
- Tim F