[dms-discuss] Nov ArtAbout due Fri

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Thu Oct 23 16:40:53 PDT 2014

Wow, all that sounds awesome!

I approve of the 13" monitor running an atari 8-bit, and similarly the
compact Flashback.
I don't think we have any other TV sets at the space, and I ditched my
own personal TV long ago, but if you want to bring in additional TV sets
I'm fine with that too.

I don't think I've seen any of the other systems called out yet, so I
think in as much you're willing to bring extra systems in, go nuts.

I was going to bring in my laptop and run, either Cave Story, or an
SNES emulator on the overhead projector.  We could swap in an out on the
projector as well, if you other people have eyes on it.

Jeff T.