[dms-discuss] Printer update

Jim Stewart jstewart at jkmicro.com
Mon Oct 20 13:32:50 PDT 2014

Rob showed up with his pickup on the 10th to
move the printer, but we didn't have any help

In the meantime, I did some more work on the
printer and bought some coated paper.  It turns
out that it prints color pretty well on the
coated paper and poorly on plain bond, which
is what I was using from the other printer.

Plain bond paper works fine for black and white
line art, but not color.

I printed a large color photo of Ali and gave
it to him today and tried to pay him the $200
we had agreed on.  He refused my money.  I
counter-offered a donation receipt for the value
of the printer.  James, I'll get with you about
valuing the printer and supplies and doing the
receipt.

Do we want to try to reschedule moving the
printer?

-jim