[dms-discuss] Keys left at Space on Wed night

rob rob at omsoft.com
Wed Oct 15 22:39:06 PDT 2014

Hi All

I hosted this tech entrepreneurs meetup at the space on Wed, and it
seems that some one left there keys. I waited around for like 30 mins
but no one showed back up.

I put them in our lost and found area - where the 2 water bottles are
on the front table. Hopefully someone claims them...

There is a bottle opener and some chinese characters on a golden disk,
if that rings a bell for anyone.

Ive reached out the meetup group to try and coordinate their return.

Thanks to Nicholas for helping me get this all going!

Thanks
RAN