[dms-discuss] Adopt a horse // ArtWalk this Friday

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:57:13 PDT 2014

Hey,
I have no problem with that. Here is the description of the event:

*Employing different tactics in their examination of Davis geography and
surrounding region, local artists and makers are showing works that uncover
and re-present nearby sights and sounds. Highlighted works: video of
roadways and arial photographs.*

Hope that is helpful,
Emily