[dms-discuss] Donations Ideas

James R Holliday jrholliday at davismakerspace.org
Sun Mar 9 20:34:24 PDT 2014

Hey, Sarah!

I'm including the general discussion mailing list on this reply.  I know
there are a few people that would love to help/participate in these (and
future) ideas.  I hope you don't mind...

I like the text (included below).  I would prefer we lose the phrase
"where for a nominal fee", but I'm interested in what others have to
say.  Maybe we should create a wiki page and group create/edit?

-James