[dms-discuss] July ArtAbout

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:06:23 PDT 2014

Hey All,

I never heard back from Bill about July, so at the very last minute I made
up this description and title (read below).

Hopefully it will be exactly right for people who don't have time to do a
complete project.  I really encourage you to step up and show things,
especially since we are seeing so many young faces who are excited to
learn.

Thanks always,
Emily

Title of Show: Ideas

Medium of artwork:  Paper, drawing, & electronics

Davis Makerspace's local artists and makers are sharing ideas.  Come and
see the early stages of complex projects in the form of: story-boarding,
data diagrams, experiments, and so on.   Interactive pieces may
involve a Kinect,
Arduino, or some squares on the floor. If you ever get stumped when
brainstorming, come and see how others get started.

Hours of event on evening of ArtAbout: 7-9PM, Fri Night only

Description of Event: Artist's Reception (refreshments w/ artist present)
Yes

--
Emily Schleiner