[dms-discuss] This and that and the other, too

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Fri Jul 25 10:31:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

Oh, oops, Roland talked to me about the Dreamcast, but I hadn't relayed
it along.  Sorry!

Anyway, I think it sounds like a fun project!

In general, I wasn't aware that things are appearing without approval?
Often times people ask on IRC or in person and get an okay, I think.
Perhaps we the board just need to be better about sending something to
the list once giving such approval in a non-list venue?  And by "we",
perhaps I'm only referring to me? :)

Thanks all,
  Braden