[dms-discuss] Proposal - weekly presentations

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 12:20:14 PST 2014

January 30, 2014

Hi Jim et al --

What, you think that I could only lecture for one year!?!!!

Thanks for thinking of me! I like the idea, and I would be happy to talk. Software, hardware, robotics, fractals, baking, aerodynamics, electrostatics, astronomy, astrophotography... and maybe even a few other subjects.

Sounds like something that could be planned by one of our new-fangled committees...

Regards to all!
-- Tim F