[dms-discuss] Emergency Storage // TEDx Photobooth

Nicholas Weigand ntw at davismakerspace.org
Sun Jan 26 20:14:21 PST 2014

Lucian - Sorry about the mixup with your on-campus storage.  The
photobooth looks neat and I'm excited to hear more about it!

Lucian did contact me earlier in the day as I am a listed contact for
the space and my number is in there next to our phone.  Unfortunately
I was out of cell phone range most of the day and am just catching up.

If I had managed to be in contact with Lucian I would have suggested
that he send something out to the list just as he has done, as that is
how we have sorted out storage concerns in the past.  I would also
have mentioned that I had no personal objection to using that space
for /temporary/ storage, but to definitely make sure that he wasn't
blocking the parking space in any way.

Let's look for a longterm solution - either at the space or elsewhere.

Nicholas