[dms-discuss] Fw: The results of your email commands

Sarah Schrupp svschrupp at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 09:47:37 PDT 2014

May have discovered problem.  Sent information to:
 "discuss-owner at lists.davismakerspace.org" <discuss-owner at lists.davismakerspace.org>
Should have sent to:
discuss at davismakerspace.org <discuss at davismakerspace.org>;

I guess the first one is the listserv manager?  Which is the one that my email decided to keep in the recall address list.  My bad.