[dms-discuss] Upcoming vote

Jim Stewart jstewart at jkmicro.com
Fri Apr 4 11:14:53 PDT 2014

Tim,

I called for a vote on the proposal as it currently
stands, and I'm assuming the vote will take place
regardless of the current discussion.

I'm not sure if there's a mechanism to cancel the
vote and start negotiating again.

In any case, I'm pretty firm on the position that
financial contributions should be a path to keyholder
status.  If you can come up with a proposal that would
allow this under terms that you would be happy with,
I'd be glad to listen.

-jim