[dms-discuss] Kickstarter project

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 13:01:07 PDT 2014

April 3, 2014

Hi Wesley et al --

Yeah, the abominable snowman that was outside the Ace Hardware garden store, and several other statues downtown, have had tags for a while now.

-- Tim F

 Subject: Re: [dms-discuss] Kickstarter project
 To: "Davis Makerspace General Discussions" <discuss at lists.davismakerspace.org>
 Date: Thursday, April 3, 2014, 11:33 AM

 I just wanted to let people know, I
 met the person who made this at the
 farmers market.  It seemed cool, and he gave me a
 demo.  He also
 mentioned putting the RFID tags on some statues in Davis, so
 if you want
 to check it out, there might be tags on some local art
 projects already.

 On Thu, 3 Apr 2014, Lucian Novosel wrote:

 > Hello everyone,
 >      I saw a recent kickstarter project
 that was based in Davis and wanted to share it with
 everyone. The
 > project is to put RFID tags on public art to create
 multimedia media experiences.