Working with Farmhack

Ben Geva bmg... at ucdavis.edu
Mon Sep 23 21:34:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around much since mid-summer, I ended up going on a
few trips. I'll be sure to tell stories when I can come by the space again.
=)

Anyway, I've been in touch with a group of farmers/makers who are running
an event called Farmhack this November, and they're interested in working
with us and our space if we're available. They're awesome people with
really big ideas, you can read more about what they're doing at
http://farmhack.net/home.

I've cc'd them on this email, and they're looking for a contact to talk
with about what they're looking for. Tim? Braden? James?

--
*Ben Geva*
Mechanical Engineering
bmg... at ucdavis.edu