Vending machine project status

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 13:10:52 PDT 2013

September 23, 2013

Howdy boys and girls --

Mmmmm... Candy.... cookies.... fresh popcorn.... soda pop....

At our September monthly meeting we decided to try to scrape together more money by setting up a vending machine in our space. Bill kindly agreed to donate a small vending machine, and I agreed to put together a survey form to find out what snacks and drinks y'all want us to vend.

Bill recently told me that the vending machine is almost ready! Thanks, Bill!

And the surveys are ready, too! Nick and I figured that it was easiest to use a physical sheet of paper rather than an online form. Besides, we figure that the people that would use the machine would be the ones that actually visit the space (not the rest of you lurkers!), so that's where I put the surveys.

So please come on down and fill out a survey! Blank forms are on the south wall over the couch, along with a pen (see how easy we are making this?) and a holder for your completed surveys.

If enough people fill out the survey, we'll be that much closer to fulfilling our dreams of a great place to hang out and make things!

-- Tim  F