DONATION REQUEST

Robert Nickerson r... at omsoft.com
Tue Sep 17 20:44:20 PDT 2013

Hi All

So I have a line on 2 telco cabinets.

These are 19 or 23 inch telco style racks that you seein data centers
you can throw shelving in and bolt it in with screws. I am thinking they
would fit between the tables, and the PC towers, and 3D printers could
be moved OFF the desks, and onto the cabinets. That way table space is
for people and projects.

This also makes it look more seriously computery.

They are about 23 inches wide, 7 ft high and prolly about 3 ft deep, so
they would fit well in between tables, but not stick out much. Monitors
and keyboard could be arranged near them and so minimize impact on the
desk space.

As Braden was thinking we could get shelves that telescope out if
needed, and am sure we could find free shelves to throw on them.

One is on wheels.

So they are free, and I can pick them up with my truck and deliver.

Maybe Thurs?

SO - can i get a hellz yeah?

RAN