[dcw] Keyless doors

Bill Broadley bi... at broadley.org
Wed Sep 11 23:00:27 PDT 2013

I'm interested in any and all details.  Overview, parts lists, anything
learned during the build, etc.

Not sure where the most interest is.

Maybe it could be simplified some by skipping the beagle bone black and
using a bluetooth or zwave deadbolt/doorknob.

One interesting part I just found tonight:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/1512

A similar arduino project I found for opening/closing/monitoring a garage
door is:
http://ryanfx.blogspot.com/2013/06/raspberry-pi-powered-android-controlled.html