[dcw] Keyless doors

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 22:38:36 PDT 2013

September 11, 2013

Hi Braden et al --

The hardware and firmware are totally custom. I'd be willing to do a workshop on the subject... of necessity, it would be aimed at very experienced builders. The system isn't something that someone could build in a weekend.

I planned to write an overview article... something showing the broad design and pointing out the pitfalls to avoid. Would that make more sense than a workshop?

It's great that people are interested!

-- Tim F