[dms-discuss] List of Accomplishments-10/20/2013

Natalie Pueyo Svoboda npueyos at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 23 22:24:09 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

Yeah, I would definitely be willing to teach a workshop, however I need to
get the thing built. Would anyone be willing to help out either putting it
together or donating car jumper cables or a big solid state dimmer? I'll be
working on it Sunday, through I might get to work on it Friday and Saturday
as well.

-- Natalie