We've come a long way Davis

Third Space Davis lau... at davisfleamarket.org
Wed Oct 9 15:26:20 PDT 2013

Dear Third Space Cadets,

I sat down with SNR journalist Dave Kempa yesterday to talk about the genesis of our new venue, and I was reminded of how far we've come since our first open air market in E Street Plaza in January 2012.  Since signing our lease this summer, we've hosted an international poetry conference, opened our doors to start-up businesses, participated in the Davis Music Festival, started a ping pong club, planted a vegetable garden, and successfully transplanted the Davis Flea to its new home.  This month the newly formed [Third Space Art Collective](http://www.thirdspacedavis.com/art/) is putting on more incredible events, including a [zine fest as part of the Race Riot Tour](https://www.facebook.com/events/600989549943994/), a [folk show](https://www.facebook.com/events/1416809908533464/) with some local and touring favorites, and a [gallery show](https://www.facebook.com/events/675287352483202/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar) on October 11th with a special performance by artist Ross Tucker.

We'd like to thank [Pepper Peddler Coffee](http://www.pepperpeddler.com/) for keeping our volunteers and artists caffeinated with the best java in the Central Valley, and extending the love to our community with a special Third Space discount (thirdspace25 gets you 25% off your first month's subscription, check the site for details!)

Please share our email with your communities and let us know if you'd like to host your next event, class or workshop under our roof!  The application is now open for the next [Davis Flea Market on October 26/27](http://www.thirdspacedavis.com/get-a-booth/)--so get your application in quick before it fills up!
----------

Thank you for your support, we couldn't do it without you!
Lauren

View this email on the web here:
http://mad.ly/189e14?pact=559887801665430798&fe=1
Unsubscribe:
https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?pact=559887801665430798&fe=1&amx=4756309537

Manage your subscription:

You can also forward to a friend:
https://go.madmimi.com/forward/559887801665430798?amx=4756309537

Davis Flea Market | 946 Olive Drive | Davis, Ca. 95616