[dcw] Re: October Meeting

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 14:34:44 PDT 2013

As listed on the adgenda, continued development of a new key-holder policy is up for discussion again tonight.  Last month, I prepared a wiki page summarizing different options for how we could go about providing keys for interested members.  There has been very little addional input since then so if you have anything you would like to add, or comment on, please feel free to bring it up at tonights meeting.  You can also eamail me if you can make the meeting or simply add comments to the wiki page.

Here is a link to the wiki summary:
http://wiki.davismakerspace.org/Key%20Policy%20Development

Further discussion since last meeting has been extremely light, so if there are no additional comments tonight, I was planning on redrafting all the suggestions on the wiki page into a motion for next months general meeting (Nov 4th).  The motion would go out a week or two before the meeting, so everyone can have time to review it.  That said, if you have anything that you'd like to add now, it would help quicken the process for getting us settled on a new key policy.

TLDR:  Click the link regarding the key policy proposal and let me know if you have comments.  We're trying to get something to vote on next month.