[dms-discuss] Please Show Off At The Flea This Weekend!

Braden Pellett braden at davismakerspace.org
Tue Oct 22 10:48:06 PDT 2013

Hi Davis Makers!

The Flea Market is this weekend!  Saturday and Sunday, 11am to 3pm!  We have a table if we have some stuff to show, on one or both days!

Who wants to show something? :)

Anything is fine!  It is just a nice opportunity to show your projects, even work on them live, and talk about them with interested and interesting people, who may even have their own ideas to share!

So please let me know..!  It is hard for me to go on my own, because my projects are purely code, and hard to show... :(

Thanks!

  - Braden