[dms-discuss] Space Use Models

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Nov 12 17:49:43 PST 2013

Hi All

Been preoccuppied and sick so havent been around.

I am for number 2, I dont think we have enought resources to be fully
open and use stuff.

Maybe we will get there, but right now due to peoples space and time
constraints that would be my pref. Isn't that the typical model at other
makerspaces?

Thanks
RAN