[dms-discuss] Coaxial cable

Nicholas Weigand ntw at davismakerspace.org
Tue Nov 5 15:32:06 PST 2013

So buried in our box o' cables is a long coaxial cable. I need a long
coaxial cable for a couple of days and nobody seems to be using that one.
Does anybody object to me borrowing it for less than a week? I would be
happy to return it asap and I'd also include a little monetary donation to
help keep us running.

I know that the general rule is that materials in the space are for use in
the space, but this also seems to fit in with the idea of a tool library
which we have discussed. I won't be offended if anyone says 'no'.

Nicholas.