[dms-discuss] Printrbot Simple working again; filament

Ian Holser frolicwithfire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:32:46 PST 2013

I think filament is best purchased in bulk and the cost split.  I would
suggest the space scrape together money for the filament and ask for
donations from anyone using it.  Price it such that the donations would pay
for the filament and a slush fund for future repairs of the printers.  At
least for common colors and materials like black pla.

Perhaps a filament extruder build would be something worth looking into?

Also an acetone vapor chamber for smoothing prints.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcXLJRIKGuQ