[dms-discuss] Coaxial cable

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 21:44:34 PST 2013

November 6, 2013

Hi Nick and the gang --

Actually, I started that cardboard box on the floor long ago by filling it with scrap electronics bits and bobs that were lying around the space and had little worth in my judgement... The stuff in that box is almost like raw material for projects... kind of like our box of wood scraps. So I wouldn't mind if Nick just kept the cable!

Of course, Nick did the decent thing and asked before taking; thank you, Nick!

I hope that all our members will be as thoughtful as Nick, and that we will never have any problems such as, for example, some valuable piece of equipment "accidentally falling into" the box and being taken by somebody greedy.

Regards,
Tim F