[dms-discuss] LED strip code

Alia T alia.tsang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 00:19:59 PST 2013

In my haste to leave Davis, I forgot I was going to publish the code for
the color changing LED strip.

https://github.com/panawavelabs/AsyncArduino

To be turned on, the strip needs a 12V power adapter (there should be one
in the box o' cords) and an arduino loaded with the libraries and
examples/ledstrip code. The code's a bit buggy --I think I was still having
trouble with the color not behaving as expected. The DHT sensor also reacts
more slowly than it should, possibly having something to do with me bumping
it with the soldering iron...

Lucian said he'd adopt the strip, but I'm sure he won't mind if anyone else
is inspired to play with it.

Enjoy!

Alia