[dms-discuss] (retry) Who owns the stereo and speakers at our space?

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 22:41:33 PST 2013

November 14, 2013

Hi gang --

(Sorry about that last empty message...)

I'd like to make a few simple modifications to the speakers and the stereo that are in our space, in preparation for installing our Giant VU Meters project.

I'd like to suspend the speakers high up on our east wall using some chains that Nicholas donated, and I'd like to put the stereo itself on a simple shelf in our northeast corner.

If somebody owns them, please email me so that I can get your OK?

Or if they are official property of the space, does anybody object if I modify them that way?

Thanks!

-- Tim F