Davis Flea Market

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Sat Jul 27 15:45:48 PDT 2013

Hi Davis Makers,

So a reminder: tomorrow (Sunday) is our little Davis Flea Markey sojourn!  Lauren tells me that we've got "the office"; should be fairly obvious which one it is.  There is a typewriter there, so that's a good marker. :)

The Flea is from 9am to 2pm.  There are some cool people showing of some cool projects, so it'll be fun!  Please feel free to stop by to look at others' or show off your own making!

For those showing stuff: The Flea will actually open for people to set up starting at 7:30am.  So if you are wanting to set up much before 9am, please let me know.  I can go over whenever, assuming I get notice. :)  Otherwise, I probably wouldn't show up until around quarter 'til 9.

Thanks!  Hope to see you at the Flea!

  - Braden