[dcw] Volunteer for Flea Market next Sunday!

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 22:13:48 PDT 2013

July 20, 2013

Hi gang --

Yes, I'd be delighted to volunteer at the Flea Market on SN 07/28/13 from 9 am to 1 pm.

I'm not sure yet what I will demonstrate; most likely, it will be some of the circuitry
of the Giant VU Meter project that my team and I are building for the group.

Thanks for the reminder!

Hope to see lots of you there!

Regards,
Tim