First wave of publicity flyers is out there

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 18:48:26 PDT 2013

July 3, 2013

Hi gang! --

The first batch of "HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME" flyers is up around downtown already! Look for these attractive, hot pink flyers at your favorite hangouts around town. If there are none posted there, pick one up and post it yourself! I've left a few on the bulletin board in our space. Maybe your business
lunchroom allows posting?

Here's an alphabetical list of where I've already posted flyers:

Ace Hardware (ZERO; they don't allow it)
The Artery (1)
The Avid Reader Active (1)
Candy House (1)
City Hall (1)
Davis Art Center (1)
Davis Food CoOp (2)
Davis Makerspace (1)
Hibbert Lumber (1)
Logos Books (2)
Natsoulas Gallery (1)
The Paint Chip (1)
PDQ (1)
Radio Shack (1)
Sophia's Thai Bar (1)
SPCA Thrift Shop (1)
Sugar Daddies Ice Cream (1)
Teach Your Children (1)
UCD Bookstore Downtown (1)
Uncle Vito's Pizza (1)
Watermelon Music (1)
Woodstock's Pizza (1)
Yolo County Library (1)
Yolo County Visitor's Bureau (1)

If you put up flyers, please send me an email listing the places you tried and I'll add the info to the above list, to avoid duplicate efforts.

I'm about to post all this on the wiki, too.

Hope to see you all this Friday evening!

-- Tim F