[dcw] Immediate proposal for no-cost publicity

Tim Kerbavaz t... at kerbavaz.com
Tue Jul 2 11:04:21 PDT 2013

I know I've kinda fallen off the bandwagon, but I'd be happy to run off a
few copies at work (color laser) or at home (B&W laser) if someone sends me
a PDF to print.

As for copy shops, I always recommend Copyland - great service, free
proofs, and one of the best color laser printers in town (not to mention a
local business that's right behind the the DCW Space.

Tim Kerbavaz
t... at kerbavaz.com

Find out where else I am on the web at www.kerbavaz.com