[dcw] Important - Jordan Please Read

Tara Tiger Brown tara... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:19:24 PST 2013

Jordan,

I have emailed you and two others a few times starting as far back as Nov.
30th from ta... at lamakerspace.com to:

jvanaa... at ucdavis.edu
jordan.va... at gmail.com
remc... at gmail.com
edb... at edberg-online.com
So sorry if your spam filters aren't working but it has been nothing short
of frustrating getting a hold of you. We did do the right thing first and
emailed you. There was no bashing, just a simple plea for help.

In addition I have tweeted and everything else I could think of to reach
people in your organization and the Google Group seemed the only active
thing happening. In addition to also emailing you, Sabrina called a few
administrators at UC Davis and none of them knew who you were or how to
reach you.

Thanks for getting the paperwork to us. We appreciate it.

-Tara