Important - Jordan Please Read

Tara Tiger Brown tara... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:20:38 PST 2013

Hi,

My name is Tara Brown and I'm one of the founders of LA Makerspace
(lamakerspace.com).

We've been attempting to get in touch with Jordan who filed the inc. docs
for Davis Makerspace.

We are in the process of filing so we can get our 501(c)(3) and our
reviewer has told us we can't use Makerspace in our name because you did.
As you know that is ludicrous.

Sabrina Williams has mailed you and phoned you every day for weeks because
we need you to send us back the letter that states you are OK with us using
the word Makerspace.

This is holding us up big time...we need to get the paperwork in
immediately. Please please please send us back the letter today as she
requested and call her back.

Phone me if you are unclear. 415-794-9183.

Thanks,
Tara